Adasuve Warnings and Precautions
You should not use Adasuve if you:
- Have or have had chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, or any other lung condition that causes bronchospasms.
- Currently have respiratory symptoms, such as coughing, wheezing, or problems breathing.
- Are taking medicines to treat lung problems, such as asthma or COPD medications.
- Have used Adasuve in the past and had bronchospasms.
- Are allergic to loxapine, Loxitane®, amoxapine (Asendin®), Adasuve, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
There are a number of situations in which Adasuve should not be used, as well as several issues people should be aware of before starting treatment. However, it is possible that not all of these safety concerns were discussed in this article. Therefore, talk with your healthcare provider about the specific warnings and precautions with Adasuve that may apply to you.